Read About This
Being pregnant doesn’t mean you have to compromise on style or quality. That’s why we’ve designed our maternity activewear leggings to look good whilst also supporting your glorious growing belly. Whether you’re at the gym, running in the park, or hiking trails our high waists provide over the bump coverage that also reduces bump bounce and supports your back -giving you the confidence to get out there and enjoy being your active self.
These flattering maternity activewear leggings will become an essential part of your pregnancy and postpartum wardrobe. Look and feel great - our maternity activewear leggings are designed with your bump in mind, growing with you throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
Beyond? Yes! They regain their shape whilst you regain your pre-baby bod, supporting your postpartum body and making them even better value for money. You'll love the style, comfort, and support of our maternity activewear leggings.
- Our high-performance sports fabric wicks moisture and dries easily, keeping you comfortable
- The fabric is fully opaque - you never have to worry about going see-through and flashing your pants
- The high elastane content of our maternity leggings allows them to stretch with your growing body - and regain their shape after your baby is born
- We know you love a side mesh panel for maximum breathability and style, so they come as standard on our maternity activewear leggings
- We have perfected our flat seams to keep you looking smooth and chafe-free. And no itchy labels either!
- Our high waist panel is double-layered allowing you to wear it over your bump or under your bump - wherever it feels right for you
- The high waist panel hugs all round, supporting your lower back as well as your bump, giving you full torso support - yay!
- These leggings offer support and comfort to your postpartum body too. Helping to encourage your muscles to knit back together whilst you’re healing your diastasis recti
Size & Fit
We appreciate that this might be the first time you’ve bought maternity fitnesswear so we’d like to make it as easy as possible!
- Our maternity fitnesswear has been created from fabric that will stretch and grow as your pregnancy progresses. It doesn’t have fiddly buttons or drawstrings …it simply stretches. Buy your usual size as soon as your standard gymwear starts to feel uncomfortable – there are no gold stars for putting up with leggings that cut into your baby bump or fall down when you bend down.
- As a general rule we recommend buying your pre-pregnancy size but many women put on unexpected extra pounds early in their pregnancy. If you know your bum’s more peachy and your boobs have burgeoned, just embrace your pregnancy curves and buy the next size up. Our clothes are designed to be snug …but not tight. It’s more important that you’re comfortable.
- The stretchy nature of our garments does allow for some flexibility in sizes, the XL for example will fit beyond a size 18.
- All our tops are a longer than average length to fit over your baby bump and stay in place during any activity.
- FittaMamma maternity leggings are a generous length to allow for sideways stretch – for most women they are long enough not to leave a gap around your ankles!
- The roll-up/roll under waist band can be worn full height, or folded under your bump, wherever or however you prefer the support. Folded over works well after you’ve had your baby, smoothing and supporting your mummy tummy and encouraging your muscles back together.
- The stretchy support band around the bottom of many of our tops fits around your hips and pelvis, supporting your bump and hugging your hips and pelvis for added support as your joints loosen.
|UK Pre-pregnancy size||Fitta Mamma Size|
|14 - 16||L|
|16 - 18||XL|
Inside leg lengths for leggings are as follows:
Extra Small: standard length inside leg measurement is 81cms / long leg is 85cms Small: standard length inside leg measurement is 84cms / long leg is 88cms
Medium: standard length inside leg measurement is 86 cms
Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 88cms
Extra Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 88cms
Our clothes are largely in line with your pre-pregnancy size …but if in doubt, go up a size.
If for example you err on the 12 side of a 10-12, we’d recommend a medium – remember getting bigger is inevitable when you’re pregnant!