Maternity Exercise VestRegular price £34.00
Hey mamma, we know you want to look good and feel supported whilst working out, which is why we've designed this super stylish pregnancy activewear vest. The flattering neckline and curved longer length mean you stay covered up and supported no matter what yoga pose you get into. All that constant tugging and readjusting is a thing of the past!
This pregnancy activewear vest will become an essential part of your maternity and postpartum wardrobe when you feel how snugly it holds your bump and hugs your hips. Workout in comfort and style in this pregnancy activewear vest, made using our unique fabric which has been specifically designed for pregnant and postpartum bodies. The top actually grows and shrinks with you, and will never go baggy. 🙌
You can’t get this magical fabric anywhere else!
Our pregnancy exercise top will help you stay active and healthy, and feeling good!
- The curved longer length of this top continues to cover your beautiful bump as it grows - without riding up when you stretch up
- Our high-performance sports fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly, keeping you comfortable
- Fully opaque, this pregnancy activewear vest will never go see-through...phew!
- We’ve included a stylish side mesh panel for maximum breathability and style, elongating your glorious frame
- The seams are flat which keeps you looking smooth and your sensitive pregnancy skin chafe-free... and we've done away with itchy labels
- This top is not just for during pregnancy, it offers stylish support for your postpartum body too
Size & Fit
We appreciate that this might be the first time you’ve bought maternity fitnesswear so we’d like to make it as easy as possible!
- Our maternity fitnesswear has been created from fabric that will stretch and grow as your pregnancy progresses. It doesn’t have fiddly buttons or drawstrings …it simply stretches. Buy your usual size as soon as your standard gymwear starts to feel uncomfortable – there are no gold stars for putting up with leggings that cut into your baby bump or fall down when you bend down.
- As a general rule we recommend buying your pre-pregnancy size but many women put on unexpected extra pounds early in their pregnancy. If you know your bum’s more peachy and your boobs have burgeoned, just embrace your pregnancy curves and buy the next size up. Our clothes are designed to be snug …but not tight. It’s more important that you’re comfortable.
- The stretchy nature of our garments does allow for some flexibility in sizes, the XL for example will fit beyond a size 18.
- All our tops are a longer than average length to fit over your baby bump and stay in place during any activity.
- FittaMamma maternity leggings are a generous length to allow for sideways stretch – for most women they are long enough not to leave a gap around your ankles!
- The roll-up/roll under waist band can be worn full height, or folded under your bump, wherever or however you prefer the support. Folded over works well after you’ve had your baby, smoothing and supporting your mummy tummy and encouraging your muscles back together.
- The stretchy support band around the bottom of many of our tops fits around your hips and pelvis, supporting your bump and hugging your hips and pelvis for added support as your joints loosen.
|UK Pre-pregnancy size||Fitta Mamma Size|
|14 - 16||L|
|16 - 18||XL|
Our clothes are largely in line with your pre-pregnancy size …but if in doubt, go up a size.
If for example you err on the 12 side of a 10-12, we’d recommend a medium – remember getting bigger is inevitable when you’re pregnant!