Ultimate Maternity TopRegular price $87.00 Sale price $25.00 Save $62.00
Your fit pregnant body deserves a little extra love and support right now Mamma. That’s why we designed our Ultimate Maternity Sportswear Top to act as a sports bra for your beautiful bump. We created this sophisticated, supportive top to help you look and feel great while continuing to do all those activities you love best during pregnancy and beyond!
Made with our unique luxe, performance sports fabric that stretches with your growing body throughout pregnancy. And continues to adapt to your postpartum body, regaining its original shape. Magic. Our Ultimate Maternity Sportswear Top is breathable, durable, and feels like a hug for your body. Minimise bounce and maximise comfort. It will support during your pregnancy and your postpartum recovery, making it worth the investment.
Our maternity activewear is being worn by mammas from around the world, including Olympic Athletes, Bond Girls, and Ballet Dancers. Are you ready to join them?
- You can buy with confidence as our Ultimate Maternity Activewear range has been independently lab-tested and proven to support your baby bump and postnatal body
- Our Ultimate Maternity Sportswear Top has a unique triple layer cross-back construction that transfers the weight of your bump onto your back and shoulders - where you’re naturally stronger
- The ultra-firm waistband holds your hips and pelvis for extra comfort. You’ll love this even more when the relaxin kicks in and your joints start to loosen
- Your boobs need support too! That’s why Our Ultimate Maternity Sportswear Top has a seamless inner bra using a lovely soft fabric that feels great against your tender breasts. Combine this top with our High-Impact Bra for even more support!
- We created our unique, high-performance fabric with mammas in mind. It’s known for its stretch and shape retention, and its soft and luxurious feel!
- This top has multi-directional stretch which works perfectly for every body type and every sport
- We also included a silicone band inside the waistband to stop it riding up - now you won’t spend half your run or yoga class yanking your top back down! Yay!
- Comfort is essential when you want an effective workout, that’s why our Ultimate Maternity Sportswear Top has chafe-free flat seams and no scratchy labels
- No complicated washing instructions here! Just chuck in the machine at 30 degrees with the rest of your laundry
Size & Fit
We appreciate that this might be the first time you’ve bought maternity fitnesswear so we’d like to make it as easy as possible!
- Our maternity fitnesswear has been created from fabric that will stretch and grow as your pregnancy progresses. It doesn’t have fiddly buttons or drawstrings …it simply stretches. Buy your usual size as soon as your standard gymwear starts to feel uncomfortable – there are no gold stars for putting up with leggings that cut into your baby bump or fall down when you bend down.
- As a general rule we recommend buying your pre-pregnancy size but many women put on unexpected extra pounds early in their pregnancy. If you know your bum’s more peachy and your boobs have burgeoned, just embrace your pregnancy curves and buy the next size up.Our clothes are designed to be snug …but not tight. It’s more important that you’re comfortable.
- The stretchy nature of our garments does allow for some flexibility in sizes, the XL for example will fit beyond a size 18.
- All our tops are a longer than average length to fit over your baby bump and stay in place during any activity.
- FittaMamma maternity leggings are a generous length to allow for sideways stretch – for most women they are long enough not to leave a gap around your ankles!
- The roll-up/roll under waist band can be worn full height, or folded under your bump, wherever or however you prefer the support. Folded over works well after you’ve had your baby, smoothing and supporting your mummy tummy and encouraging your muscles back together.
- The stretchy support band around the bottom of many of our tops fits around your hips and pelvis, supporting your bump and hugging your hips and pelvis for added support as your joints loosen.
|UK Pre-pregnancy size||Fitta Mamma Size|
|14 - 16||L|
|16 - 18||XL|
Our clothes are largely in line with your pre-pregnancy size …but if in doubt, go up a size.
If for example you err on the 12 side of a 10-12, we’d recommend a medium – remember getting bigger is inevitable when you’re pregnant!